Enrolment to Illawarra Primary
Thank you for considering Illawarra Primary School. We are a school that always welcomes new students; however, we are a local intake school and priority is given to children who reside within the boundaries of the school. Please refer to our Boundary Map for more information on the local intake area. If you live outside the intake area, you are welcome to complete an application for enrolment to be considered for entry if there are positions available.
Kindergarten Enrolments 2024
Please apply to enrol your child for school in 2024 if they are:
- Starting Kindergarten – 4 years old by 30 June 2024 (children born between 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020)
You will need to apply to enrol by 21 July 2023.
Pre-Primary Enrolments 2024
Students that are currently enrolled at Illawarra Primary School do not need to re-apply for Pre-Primary.
1. Parent initially completes an Application for Enrolment Form.
Please provide the following items.
- Completed Application for Enrolment form
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address (i.e. current utility bill, rates notice, tenancy agreement)
- Passport (if applicable)
- Visa Papers (if applicable)
- Court orders (if applicable)
- Information relating to health or medical conditions, disability or additional needs (if applicable)
2. When eligibility for enrolment is confirmed, the following forms and information is required.
- Student Enrolment form
- Student Online Agreement and Consent form
- Student Health Care Summary form
- A copy of your child's AIR (Australian Immunisation Registry) Immunisation history statement
Please email documentation to Illawarra.email@example.com. If you have any queries, please refer to our Parent Information Booklet or contact the
school on 9205 9800.
Application for Enrolment Form
Student Online Agreement and Consent form