Ethos and Vision
To provide a pleasant learning environment in which students will be able to fulfil their potential in all areas
– academic, social, physical, creative and achieve a sense of purpose and self worth in a changing society.
Students, staff and parents are treated with dignity and respect. Parents are encouraged to communicate
with the school and will find that staff respond positively to their ideas and concerns.
- Self acceptance and respect of self;
- Respect and concern for others and their rights;
- Social and civic responsibility;
- Environmental responsibility;
- We are committed to providing all students with a quality education.
- Students are treated as individuals with unique personalities and differing learning styles.
- Students are supported both academically and socially.
- Teachers set high expectations and acknowledge each student’s best efforts.
- Students and parents receive relevant, consistent, quality information on student progress and are consulted about codes of behaviour and dress.